The 2023 16th Annual Concert for Autism
Coming this fall
More information to be announced soon.
The 2023 16th Annual Concert for Autism is coming this Fall!
We are excited to announce that the 2023 16th Annual Concert for Autism is coming! This year will again feature multiple warm-up events leading up to our main event at The Tack Room Tavern on Saturday, October 21st. The festivities will kickoff at The Big Rock Pub in Indio, CA on September 29th. Following that will be an Acoustic Afternoon for Autism at the Coachella Valley Brewing Co. in Thousand Palms, CA on Sunday, October 8th and the Lead-Up event Saturday, October 14th at The Hood Bar and Pizza in Palm Desert, CA. Stay tuned for more events and line-up announcements.
There are a number of different sponsorship opportunities available. If you are a business and would like to know more about these opportunities, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (760) 702-4110. If you are interested in donating items or services for use as raffle or silent auction items, please contact us via the same email or phone.
We again want to thank everyone for their contributions to the 2022 15th Annual concert. We look forward to making 2023 another incredible and unforgettable experience, as we join together to raise funds for the Desert Autism Foundation.
Your business can make a difference! How can you help?
There are plenty of ways you can help the Concert for Autism raise funds for the Desert Autism Foundation as it continues its mission to assist individuals with autism and their families. Donate anytime by visiting our PayPal page or contact Josh Heinz at email@example.com or (760) 702-4110 to talk about event sponsorships. All donations are tax deductible.
Presenting Sponsor - $7,500 donation
- As presenting sponsor, your logo will be displayed prominently on all materials associated with the event. This includes all t-shirts, flyers, advertisements and social media posts.
- Your participation as the presenting sponsor highlighted during all media appearances. including television, radio, print and internet interviews.
- Your logo on display on all banners and screens during the events.
- In partnership with Coachella Valley Weekly, you will receive a special write up about your business and why you chose to support the event in their annual issue about the benefit.
- A singular email blast about your sponsorship to the Desert Autism Foundation’s 10,000 + email list.
- Dedicated social media posts on Facebook and Instagram about your support of the event.
- A reserved table for 8 at the main event, and for each attendee 1 free drink of choice and 50 complimentary raffle tickets per person.
Main Stage Sponsor - $5,000 donation
- Naming rights to the Main Stage at the main event, with your logo displayed on the main stage banner and/or screens.
- Your stage sponsorship highlighted during all media appearances including television, radio print and internet interviews.
- Your logo on the back of the event t-shirt as the main stage sponsor. Your logo will also appear on all flyers, advertisements and social media posts detailing you as the main stage sponsor.
- Social media posts about your main stage sponsorship.
Acoustic Stage Sponsor - $3,000 donation
- Naming rights to the Acoustic Stage at the main event. With your logo displayed on the acoustic stage banner and/or screen.
- Your stage sponsorship highlighted during all media appearances including television, radio, print and internet interviews.
- Your logo on the back of the event t-shirt as the acoustic stage sponsor. Your logo will also appear on all flyers, advertisements and social media posts detailing you as the acoustic stage sponsor.
- Social media posts about your acoustic stage sponsorship.
Event Sponsor - Monetary donations of $500 or more
- Your logo on all flyers digital and printed.
- Your sponsorship highlighted during media appearances including television, radio, print and internet interviews.
- Social media posts about your support of the event.
About the Concert for Autism
The Concert for Autism is produced by a group of musicians who have personal connections to autism as fathers, mothers, family members and friends. Autism is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and affects a person’s ability to learn, communicate, and interact with others. The Centers for Disease Control estimates that autism now occurs in 1 out of every 36 children. The proceeds from this event are donated to the Desert Autism Foundation. This foundation is a local Coachella Valley organization that provides financial assistance to families with autistic children so they may afford vital therapies, programs, and activities. We have found this charity to offer valuable assistance for these families on a daily basis. Your donation to this charity is tax deductible.
Check back here for updates. We look forward to seeing you in 2023 at the 16th Annual Concert for Autism!