15th Annual Concert for Autism
More info and lineups to be announced soon.
The 15th Annual Concert for Autism is coming this fall!
We are excited about this year’s upcoming events as the Coachella Valley’s music community comes together for the 15th year in a row to help raise funds for the Desert Autism Foundation. The 2022 Concert for Autism will take place on Saturday, October 22 at the Tack Room Tavern in Indio, CA. As in years past, we are planning a few warmup shows that will lead into the main concert, which will feature music, activities for children, silent auctions, raffles and a sensory tent provided by Desert Occupational Therapy for Kids. Check back here for more information as the details become available.
Your business can make a difference! How can you help?
There are plenty of ways you can help the Concert for Autism raise funds for the Desert Autism Foundation as it continues its mission to assist individuals with autism and their families. Donate anytime by visiting our PayPal page or contact Josh Heinz at email@example.com or (760) 702-4110 to talk about event sponsorships. All donations are tax deductible.
Presenting Sponsor - $5,000 donation
- As presenting sponsor, your logo will be displayed prominently on all materials associated with the event. This includes all t-shirts, flyers, advertisements and social media posts.
- Your participation as the presenting sponsor highlighted during all media appearances. including television, radio, print and internet interviews.
- Your logo on display on all banners and screens during the events.
- In partnership with Coachella Valley Weekly, you will receive a special write up about your business and why you chose to support the event in their annual issue about the benefit.
- A singular email blast about your sponsorship to the Desert Autism Foundation’s 10,000 + email list.
- Dedicated social media posts on Facebook and Instagram about your support of the event.
- A reserved table for 8 at the main event, and for each attendee 1 free drink of choice and 50 complimentary raffle tickets per person.
Main Stage Sponsor - $3,000 donation
- Naming rights to the Main Stage at the main event, with your logo displayed on the main stage banner and/or screens.
- Your stage sponsorship highlighted during all media appearances including television, radio print and internet interviews.
- Your logo on the back of the event t-shirt as the main stage sponsor. Your logo will also appear on all flyers, advertisements and social media posts detailing you as the main stage sponsor.
- Social media posts about your main stage sponsorship.
Acoustic Stage Sponsor - $1,500 donation
- Naming rights to the Acoustic Stage at the main event. With your logo displayed on the acoustic stage banner and/or screen.
- Your stage sponsorship highlighted during all media appearances including television, radio, print and internet interviews.
- Your logo on the back of the event t-shirt as the acoustic stage sponsor. Your logo will also appear on all flyers, advertisements and social media posts detailing you as the acoustic stage sponsor.
- Social media posts about your acoustic stage sponsorship.
Event Sponsor - Monetary donations of $500 or more
- Your logo on all flyers digital and printed.
- Your sponsorship highlighted during media appearances including television, radio, print and internet interviews.
- Social media posts about your support of the event.
Silent Auction and Raffles Goods and Services
We are so grateful to businesses and individuals that donate goods and services for silent auction/raffles each year at the event. If your or your business would like to donate items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 702-4110. Your logo will be added to our website, be present on flyers and you will have a listing on our banner at the event.
About the Concert for Autism
The Concert for Autism is put on by a group of Coachella Valley musicians who have personal connections to Autism as fathers, mothers, family members and friends. Though the concert is not directly affiliated with the Desert Autism Foundation, we have found this charity to offer valuable assistance for those families that deal with Autism on a daily basis. We donate the funds raised from the concert to this organization. Your donation to this charity is tax deductible.
Autism is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and affects a person’s ability to communicate and interact with others. The Centers for Disease Control now estimates that Autism occurs in 1 out of every 44 children.